Sportfishingreport.com Terms & Conditions
1.Your credit card will be billed immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email.You will ONLY receive a confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed.Please note that you will notice a credit card charge on your statement from Sportfishingreport.com.
2. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by one person to compensate for last minute cancellations.
3. Alcoholic beverages and ice chests with food or drink are not permitted unless specifically stated.
4. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol.
5.Due to possible increases in fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be necessary.
6. Meal, Gratuities, Rental Tackle, and Mexican Permits are not included unless otherwise stated. 7.We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish.We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
8.All anglers are required to have a California Fishing License when fishing in Calfiornia waters and over the age of 15.
9.During our trips Sportfishingreport.com employees will be documenting our trips with cameras and camcorders. If you do not want to be photographed please tell us. The images and clips will be posted on our website for all to see. I hope you catch a big one!
10. A limited number of Sportfsihignreport.com charters will include giveaways.Too see if we have any trip sponsors check out the charter listing..
11. During all Sportfishingreport.com charters we will be running a jackpot.Our jackpot entry fee is $10. It is our policy to provide 50% or more of the jackpot winnings to the crew. We reserve the right to refuse passage to anglers that do not follow this policy (also known as the Richard Rule)..
1. There are no refunds for cancelled reservations.
2.No shows will not receive a refund.
3.You can provide a replacement angler or angler(s). Be sure to contact us at (775) 624-7778 prior to the trip and provide contact information including phone number(s) for you replacement(s).
4. When possible we will try to sell your cancelled reservation. If we are able to sell your cancellation we will charge you a 50% convenience charge.
5. Any trips that are cancelled due to weather will result in a credit with Sportfishingreport.com to be used for any available future Sportfishingreport.com charter trips.